With more than 1.5 billion users globally and over 60 billion messages sent per day, our integration with WhatsApp means you can now send personalised, one-to-one content to your customers, via a secure and spam free environment.
The power of an attentive audience in a space that’s protected from the daily noise of marketing offers and deals, will mean an increase in customer engagement, better customer service interaction, and increased trust for your business.
- Access to a spam free environment
- Strong and reputable validation of your brand through WhatsApp channel
- Information is secure with WhatsApp’s end-to-end encryption
- Send personalised WhatsApp messages through your Whispir platform
- Supports deep links (if approved by WhatsApp)
Why use WhatsApp for Whispir?
With Whispir, your all-in-one communications platform, you can send your WhatsApp messages alongside other channels like SMS or email, and link your WhatsApp messages through to rich web pages, created in Whispir.
What could I use WhatsApp for?
- Account Updates
- Appointment Updates
- Emergency Alerts
- Event Notifications
- Issue Resolution
- Operational Communication
- Reservation Updates
- Shipping Updates
- Safety Advisories
- Ticket Updates
- Transportation Updates
- Warning & Incident Alerts
Please note, message templates will need to be approved by WhatsApp.
- Create and use WhatsApp approved templates in Whispir
- Send outbound communications
- Insert custom content using parameters
- Use system tags and recipient tags within template parameters
Creating templates & messages
Send pre-approved message templates
Insert recipient and system variables (e.g. first_name)
Insert web link (Whispir web page)
Use WhatsApp in multi-channel messaging
Use WhatsApp channel in Workflows
Sending and receiving messages
Talk to us about support for these other languages
One off set-up fee (per number): $2000 AUD
Monthly fee (per number): $995 AUD
Templated message fee (per message): see rates below
How to get started
To get started, chat to your Whispir account manager or contact Whispir support.
WhatsApp Business API prerequisites:
- A Whispir account and an API key
- A Facebook Business Account and the related Business Manager ID
Please Note: the final outcome for this request is entirely dependent on the outcome given by Facebook/WhatsApp team.